Lola Rodríguez Mayoralas
Degree in Psychology
Degree in Psychology. Universitat de les Illes Balears. 1997
Health General psychologist. 2014
· 1996-1998: Master in Orientation and Sexual Therapy given by the Sexology Society of Madrid.
· 2011. Master in Administration & Health Services Management. Pompeu Fabra University and Gaspar Casal Foundation.
· 2005. Intervention in marital conflicts. Family and couples therapy Kine Centre.
· Expert in Psychosomatic Medicine and Health Psychology. Spanish Society of Psychosomatic Medicine and Medical Psychology.
· 2004. Reciprocal Interaction Therapy. Spanish Society of Psychosomatic Medicine and Medical Psychology.
· 2004. Expert in Clinical Hypnosis and Relaxation. Spanish Society of Psychosomatic Medicine and Medical Psychology.
· 2003. Master in Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. Spanish Society of Psychosomatic Medicine and Medical Psychology
Care activities as a psychologist in the area of adults:
Clinical psychologist. Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of psychological disorders:
· Medical Cabinet Lamilla Mayoralas S.L.
· Surgical medical health insurance company SA
· Medical Specialties Center (CEM) in Llucmajor.
· Cystic Fibrosis Association of the Balearics.
· Medical Office of Femenía Clinic.
Other activities: Preventive and Health Promotion.
· NGO Doctors of the World. Health education and reduction of damages related to parenteral drug users. AIDS prevention program.
· Special Education Centre Juan XXIII in Inca. Sex education for adolescents with Down Syndrome.
Sexual health and Couples Therapy
Sleep Study: Sleep apnea syndrome
· Scientific Research Fund of the Social Security. “Effects of treatment with CPAP (Continuous Positive Air Pressure) in paucisymptomatic patients with Hypopneas Sleep Apnea Syndrome with moderate to severe intensity.” 1999
· Spanish Society of Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery (SEPAR). “Study of the involvement of the receptor 2 to the orexin in the molecular pathogenesis of sleep apnea-hypopnea (SAHS)”. 2000.
· Scientific Research Fund of the Social Security. ” Randomized Multicenter Study, single-blind, parallel groups placebo-controlled to evaluate the efficacy of treatment with positive airway pressure (CPAP) in stable heart failure and respiratory sleep disorders.” 2001.
· Scientific Research Fund of Social Security. “Utility of the empirical and automaticadjustment of continuous positive pressure airway (CPAP) in treating Apnea-Hypopnea Obstructive Sleep Syndrome (AHOSS).” 2001.
· Spanish Society of Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery (SEPAR). “Biological aspects of sleep apnea syndrome. 2001.